Contact Us


I don't have a Clayton County library card - can I use your computers?

You will need a valid PINES library card from any participating Georgia county, to sign up for a computer reservation. If you are from out of the area and do not have a PINES card, you may request a "Guest Pass" which is good for a twenty-minute reservation. Guest passes are available only for out of state residents and for a limited time.