teens of clayton county
Wallpaper: 1-EarthDay Wallpaper: 1-Easter Eggs 1 Wallpaper: 1-Easter Eggs 2 Wallpaper: Basketballs Wallpaper: Butterflies in B&W Wallpaper: Lavendar Abstract Wallpaper: Roses Today is September 20, 2014     TCC Home Page Launch Calculator Launch Dictionary Launch Translator Launch Map Get Help

your library card

Why should I get a card?

Wondering whether or not you should get a library card? It only takes a few minutes, and you can do all kinds of things with it like...

How do I get a card?

Convinced yet? To get your library card, just...

  1. Fill out the PINES Patron Card Registration form.
  2. Have your parent or legal guardian sign the form and fill out the part regarding Internet access.
  3. Bring the form, your parent or legal guardian, and the parent or legal guardian's ID*, into one of the library's branches.
    *The parent or guardian's ID should show the same street address as shown on the application form. If it does not, then you must also bring a piece of mail (like a bank statement or utility bill) that shows the parent or guardian's name and correct street address.

registration form

What if I lose my card?

Not a problem! If you lose your card, just call us right away so that we can flag your account and stop anyone else from trying to use it. Then, you will need to pay a $2.00 replacement fee to get your new card, and everything will be back to normal.

What if I forget my password?

We can set up your password for you. Find out how.

What if I move?

If you move, jut let us know so that we can update your address in our system. At that time, we can check to see if you are moving to a county that belongs to the PINES group of libraries. If you are, you can keep your library card and we can update your "Home Library" to the one nearest your new address.